Friday, July 25, 2008

Why do I watch FOX News?


Every time I start to watch FOX news I tell myself that it is important to see what the right is saying. But I generally finish the experience asking "Why"? I guess it is the reason that people gawk at a car wreck and then are upset when they see someone injured.

Last night I turned on to watch Bill. Yes, Bill O'Reilly.

He was on his high horse about Katy Perry's song "I Kissed a Girl". There is nothing more painful than watching a 58-year old up-tight man discuss the top pop song in America. He had his panel of experts on who looked just as pained to be discussing this issue, but Bill just prodded along.

Somehow this story - the day Obama made an historic speech in Germany - was important enough to take up a five minute segment on his show.

Bill implied that somehow this song forwarded the gay-agenda. This song would tear apart the moral fiber of the country. This song would turn all the 13-year old girls listening to it into a left-leaning lesbian army.

Give me a break.

Bill, I suggest that you might go home tonight and "kiss a girl". You might like it to.

No comments: